Tuesday, June 18, 2013



New York New York –
 Pugster World Tour New York City Collection




I always see myself as a city girl. And do you know what THE city to me should be? Gotta be the New York city! Geez don’t even know where to start, the history, the art, the movies and all the legends… 

City Lights

You haven't seen New York until you have seen it from the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Times Square and other iconic landmarks.
I love the scene I saw from the movie The Legend of 1900, where the immigrants that come to U.S.A and the first thing they see is the Statue of Liberty. Indeed the statue is an icon of freedom and of the United States: a welcoming signal to immigrants arriving from abroad.


And the signature New York yellow cabs, I just love that splash of bright yellow.
And what else do we love about NYC? The night clubs! Some of the best in the world!


The Big Apple

I am not a big sports fan myself, but some of my family members and friends are CRAZY about baseball! And I have to confess that I do own a Yankee’s baseball cap myself. Whether you are a sports fan or not, isn’t this little dangle baseball charm adorable? I heart Baseball!


Now let’s talk about all of these songs, tv shows and movies inspired by New York or happened in New York.  Remember the climactic meeting scene at the top of the Empire State Building, from the movie Sleepless in Seattle? I did say that Paris is the city of romance, but now I’m not so sure anymore ;)
And here I quote from Nora Ephron, who wrote the screenplay for Sleepless in Seattle and also some of my favorite rom-coms:
“I look out the window and I see the lights and the skyline and the people on the street rushing around looking for action, love, and the world’s greatest chocolate chip cookie, and my heart does a little dance. “
   


Goodbye…For a while

Sadly, this concludes the end of our Pugster World Tour. Summer 2013 is coming soon and I am thinking about doing some stuff featuring the lovable sweet summer! Let me know what you come up with and see you in a bit~



No comments:

Post a Comment